News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Old Charger

Started by Graveyard Carz, January 13, 2010, 11:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graveyard Carz

Hey folks...

I am always on the lookout for my first Mopar...a 70 Charger. I just wrote my first blog on our website the other day and it is all about. I'll post a link here so you can see pictures and read the article if you have time. Otherwise here is the basic run down.

1970 Charger 383 2 bbl, non-500. FK5 over burnt orange-high back interior. Console shift, white vinyl top. When I traded her off it had the front and rear seats redone in crushed velvet tuck and roll. The motor was a 1968 440 hp. I think the trans was original but back then not sure. The left fender had been primered brown the the rest of the car was all painted burnt orange. No tach, no air. Was wearing 5 slots with 10" on the back. I know a partial vin# XS29L0G118   It would have had Oregon plates on it BNV-445.

It's funny after all the years of finding the hard to find carz I haven't had any luck on my own.

Here's the link to my blog with pictures...

http://graveyardcarz.com/blog/?p=5

Thanks guys and gals...I appreciate any help I can get.

-Mark
The Undertaker

Blakcharger440

That is a cool story and I hope you find your charger one day! I dont know if you have done this yet or not but I would contact the 70 charger registry just to check and see if they have it registered.  :yesnod: