News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A picture for Dane...

Started by FlatbackFanatic, July 21, 2013, 07:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Heres a picture of Jason(randr) at the Car craft Summer Nats, with the poster and t-shirt you made him.The poster and t-shirt looked great, by the way.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona Guy

Thanks for the shout out. That car is amazing. Flatback, thanks do much for this pic and the comps.

Dane

1970Moparmann

A friend took this picture of the car for me -

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Daytona Guy

WINGIN IT

Love that car  :drool5: :drool5: ...(pause to wipe)....  :drool5:   :icon_smile_big:

DC_1

Its a great looking car.

I use to like his post of pics of women he would convince to pose sitting on his wing ......too bad he doesn't come on this site anymore. 

FlatbackFanatic

When I was talking to Jason at Car Craft, he said this was the first time this summer he has had the Daytona out. He's been just too busy.
I think that goes for this site too, just too busy.....It sure is a beautiful car though. :drool5: :drool5:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WINGIN IT

"Heres a picture of Jason(randr) at the Car craft Summer Nats, with the poster and t-shirt you made him.The poster and t-shirt looked great, by the way."

Oh and love the shirt as well, how can I get one of those?  :icon_smile_big:

moparchris

Very pretty car.  I hope you enjoy it fully.

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 25, 2013, 11:35:26 AM
"Heres a picture of Jason(randr) at the Car craft Summer Nats, with the poster and t-shirt you made him.The poster and t-shirt looked great, by the way."

Oh and love the shirt as well, how can I get one of those?  :icon_smile_big:
You would have to talk to Dane.

Daytona Guy

The Daytona T's are 10 or 12 - Call Parson's Designs 503-507-2791

https://www.facebook.com/ParsonsDesignsLLC