News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

13 minutes and 26 seconds.

Started by RAWPWR, December 23, 2009, 09:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAWPWR

Well Andy Warhol says everybody gets their 15 minutes of fame, well I was short changed by a 1 minute and 34 seconds  :RantExplode:
check out my "High School Sweetheart" (my 68 R/T Charger)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIKwoV23QdU
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

moparsons

cool vid. You can tell he's proud of the fam. and dear ole dad. :yesnod: But you may need to take him behind the wood shed for those comments about "will it make it out of the driveway?"  :slap:  :smilielol:

RAWPWR

well he don't know any better..he's a "camaro" guy.. I don't know where I went wrong  :brickwall: thanks for the comment  :2thumbs:

wayfast1500

Was that 495?  You ever take it to any of the local shows?  Theres a show usually every week on the river in lowell, plus a big one in amherst/merrimac, and one on saturday nights in londonderry.

RAWPWR

oh-yeah 495
no shows this year, but I did a few years back. The big one on Sundays in Tewksbury behind the Piccadilly Pub on rt38 I would go to most every week. Nice show, no cost come and go as you please..I've had this car since 1978

wayfast1500

I havnt been in that area in years, the airport still there? There was also a great bakery marribellas or something on those lines.  Is it just cars or bikes too?  If I have my charger done I'll definatly check it out, if not maybe I'll show up on the Harley.

BrianShaughnessy

Pretty cool ... BUT

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

RAWPWR

yes to all..come by in the summer, even on the bike. you never know what will pull into the show. Well it more of a gathering which makes it cool. No judging just hanging out and come and go as you please. I've seen Model A's on trailers and driven in and true monster trucks on trailers too.

Nacho-RT74

mmm nice vid!!!

:scope:
noticed the headliner needs to be stretched
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

RAWPWR

yeah-yeah I know, headliner needs to be stretched  :brickwall:
thanks all.. :cheers:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: RAWPWR on December 27, 2009, 12:01:11 PM
yeah-yeah I know, headliner needs to be stretched  :brickwall:
thanks all.. :cheers:

SORRY  :-\

I'm Virgo  :-[, so I detail allmost everything  ;D

That red is STUNNING

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

jb666

That's a great video! You have an awesome family.. I was smiling & laughing all the way through it.. You should be very proud.

Listening to that, I swear it was me talking  :rofl: , we all sound the same!! The Cah... The Yahd...  :lol:

Anyways, great job on everything and a GORGEOUS car you have there!!! Hopefully I'll get the chance to see you at a couple of shows this coming year.. :cheers:

Bob T

Sharp looking 68  :2thumbs:  440 + 8 hell yeah  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

FLG

Quote from: jb666 on December 27, 2009, 01:10:51 PM
That's a great video! You have an awesome family.. I was smiling & laughing all the way through it.. You should be very proud.

Listening to that, I swear it was me talking  :rofl: , we all sound the same!! The Cah... The Yahd...  :lol:

Anyways, great job on everything and a GORGEOUS car you have there!!! Hopefully I'll get the chance to see you at a couple of shows this coming year.. :cheers:

Sweet Car, nice family  :2thumbs:

Yea you people from up there all sound alike!!

RAWPWR

thanks all  :yesnod: and Nacho-RT74 it's cool..hope to see you guys that are somewhat close by. I'm going to try and do a few road trips this year..woohoo. FYI the dual quad setup is from a 1967 413. I bought off a friend years ago for...drum roll..$20.00 hard cash! Always like the way it looked with the two chrome air cleaners  :coolgleamA:

Foreman72

some new englanders on stage  :cheers:
my charger is in andover mass right not :2thumbs:

car looks and sounds awesome by the way
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

RAWPWR

thanks man..where in Andover is it..body shop?

Foreman72

Quote from: RAWPWR on December 28, 2009, 04:04:29 PM
thanks man..where in Andover is it..body shop?

its in my aunts garage actually...if your interested in reading the story here it is...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,60532.0.html
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

RAWPWR

wow..great story Foreman72, I think I reconize that WAAF sticker too  :yesnod: I hung around many a day and night in Andover, even worked at the McDonald's on rt28 when I was younger..Might have even seen your uncle dirving this back then..

Foreman72

thanks raw...pretty small word huh... :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

RAWPWR

it sure is..but as Steven Wright would say "I wouldn't want to paint it"

Foreman72

Quote from: RAWPWR on December 31, 2009, 11:19:16 AM
it sure is..but as Steven Wright would say "I wouldn't want to paint it"

:lol: truth...i'm supposed to go work on it some before i leave to go back to school but the snow isn't really allowing me... :brickwall:
Eric "Foreman"