News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need 68 Charger emblems.

Started by A34, December 09, 2009, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A34

Hey Guys,

I have a buddy needing some "Charger" emblems for his '68. Who sells the best emblems now? I have had trouble finding any.

Thanks !

:2thumbs:
Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

A34

Thanks, I'll tell him, but I don't think he's a big fan of YO. Something about high shipping charges. Any other ideas?
Deo Vindice

PocketThunder

Quote from: A34 on December 09, 2009, 11:15:12 AM
Thanks, I'll tell him, but I don't think he's a big fan of YO. Something about high shipping charges. Any other ideas?

Is he looking for brand new flawless show car quality?  Or a good used pair that he can polish up himself?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

A34

I think he'd take used if they are nice. He has nothing.
Deo Vindice

grdprx

8WHEELER

Not the tail panel R/T nameplate, they have been back ordered for years.

YO told me 3 mo ago they had the front and rear, I was so happy I ordered
two rears, a week later they arrived, they were both fronts. I called YO back,
they told me they are the same emblem, I told them no, there not evan close
to being the same, they said the book says they are, I told then to fix there
book  :rotz: :rotz:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

So which emblem are we talking about? There are four Charger emblems on the outside of a 2nd gen and the two on the interior upper door pads like Dan linked in the second post. So we talkin' front, back, sides, interior? The two on the sides can still be purchased NOS from the dealers, if you've got some decent parts people in your area who know how to look up the older parts.

DixieRestoParts

Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

A34

Quote from: bull on December 09, 2009, 07:45:21 PM
So which emblem are we talking about? There are four Charger emblems on the outside of a 2nd gen and the two on the interior upper door pads like Dan linked in the second post. So we talkin' front, back, sides, interior? The two on the sides can still be purchased NOS from the dealers, if you've got some decent parts people in your area who know how to look up the older parts.

He needs all 4 exterior for a standard Charger, not an R/T. I think he might need the arrows too.
Deo Vindice

Silver R/T

is the rear R/T emblem same on 68-70?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

8WHEELER

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 09, 2009, 09:56:42 PM
is the rear R/T emblem same on 68-70?

Every year is different, none available that I can find, grille R/T nameplates yes  :shruggy:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.