News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AND THE POSER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO......

Started by RD, December 05, 2009, 01:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

myk

Lol, Jesus. 

It makes me wonder though, how many of these cars around here actually have an FI system or that rape whistle installed.  Hmmm....

Ghoste

Too much.  I do have to hand it to the guy who thought the thing up though. :smilielol:

Charger-Bodie

I think it would be fun to get a bunch of those and secretly install then on a bunch of buddies cars and see who figures it out first.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

dodgecharger-fan

*tosses RD's Christmas present in the trash*

Man, I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

:rofl:

RD

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on December 06, 2009, 11:15:26 AM
*tosses RD's Christmas present in the trash*

Man, I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

This is probably obvious but I think anything with the word "fake" in the description should be avoided.

Cooter

Quote from: bull on December 06, 2009, 03:15:48 PM
This is probably obvious but I think anything with the word "fake" in the description should be avoided.

Well Bull, the problem lies herein with leaving that one KEY word out...Some dumbazz will inevidably want his/her money back when he/she installs that thing on their vehicle (Submit make of choice here), and it didn't provide any boost like a real turbo would...

You wouldn't believe how many thought that the first F&F '70 Charger ACTUALLY HAD a blown HEMI in it..It wasn't until it came up for sale on the bay that the Blower was ahem........"Fake"...And the engine in the car was Ahem, a 440....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

FLG

bordin34

I think I'm going to get one for a friend of mine that is ricing out his Cobalt SS.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

471_Magnum

Quote from: FLG on December 06, 2009, 04:11:09 PM
LMAO

Heres a video of it... :brickwall:

Sounds windy out!

http://www.turbowhistler.net/turbo-whistler-video/index.htm

Judging from the price reduction, demand hasn't been quite what they expected.  ::)
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

mauve66

i would sue for false advertising, it may sound like the car has a turbo but they say it sounds like a blow off valve, the blow off valve is in between shifts on a stick and this is directly related to engine RPM on that video
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BigBlackDodge

Not only is it stupid, it obstructs the flow of exhaust. :slap:

BBD

Todd Wilson

I wonder if it would work on my old 1947 truck!HAHA!

Todd

Charger_Croatia

Maybe it could be nice "upgrade" my 400 for cheap.  :smilielol:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

myk

Quote from: mauve66 on December 06, 2009, 07:17:55 PM
i would sue for false advertising, it may sound like the car has a turbo but they say it sounds like a blow off valve, the blow off valve is in between shifts on a stick and this is directly related to engine RPM on that video

You've got nerves of steel if you were able to actually watch that video...

mauve66

i always laugh at these things, like one i saw comparing a hyundai or something with a turbo on it and a huge hole cut in the hood and a gutted interior to a fully loaded SRT10 Ram, talk about prunes to pineapples,  or the guys that used a leaf blower to force air into an intake while on a dyno to improve the HP

ya gotta wonder at people who think this stuff up
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

RD

Quote from: mauve66 on December 08, 2009, 08:47:39 PM
...or the guys that used a leaf blower to force air into an intake while on a dyno to improve the HP

did it work?  :scratchchin:

hehe j/k

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: RD on December 09, 2009, 12:11:21 AM
...or the guys that used a leaf blower to force air into an intake while on a dyno to improve the HP

hehe j/k

Sure it did, but if you were to implement it for the street, the weight of the guy sitting sitting in your engine bay pointing the leaf blower in to the intake would offset and hp gains.  :coolgleamA:

mauve66

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on December 09, 2009, 02:48:05 PM

hehe j/k

Sure it did, but if you were to implement it for the street, the weight of the guy sitting sitting in your engine bay pointing the leaf blower in to the intake would offset and hp gains.  :coolgleamA:

and the aero drag coefficient
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: mauve66 on December 09, 2009, 02:49:43 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on December 09, 2009, 02:48:05 PM

hehe j/k

and the aero drag coefficient

Good point - the hood would up... or gone..  :rofl:

squeakfinder

I wonder if that seller has a line on one of those fake Dana 60 covers for

an 8 3/4.  :scratchchin: :lol:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

mauve66

i was thinking of the big fat guy sitting on the hood
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim