News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone seen this 'stolen' 70?

Started by red79, April 15, 2011, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red79

daveco

Here's the posting:

Respond with CHARGER to Kowalski440@gmail.com, I will delete any emails that just have the ad copied to eliminate spam.

My 1970 Charger was in the process of being restored by my brother in law when he changed jobs. He left my car and when he went back to have it transported to his new location, the company had had it towed away. It was in black primer for the most part, new quarters were spot welded in place and the car was complete except for the drivetrain. The fenders, bumpers, grill, seats, door panels, trim pieces, glass, and dashboard were original or older parts, new replacement parts were mostly body which included frame rails, floorboards, trunk floor, fuel tank, fuel tank straps, quarters and a few other small parts. The color inside the trunk, door jams and floorboards was a copper bronze color the last I saw and it had the original 14" rims on the front with old Crager SST rims on the back, and yes it does have a sunroof.

If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of this vehicle that can be verified and assist in the return of my property I will offer a cash reward.

Thank you for your time.
R/Tree

BigBlackDodge

Anyway in finding out what company towed it and to where? It could be stored on their lot.

BBD

TruckDriver

Probably end up in the next version of "The Fast & The Furious"  :P ::)

That really sucks in all seriousness :flame:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P