News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

two pilots

Started by waroc, November 17, 2009, 03:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL:    A C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by.
The jet jockey decided to show off.
The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, 'watch this!' and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.
The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?
The C-130 pilot said, 'That was impressive, but watch this!'
The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said: 'What did you think of that?'
Puzzled, the F-16 pilot asked, 'What the heck did you do?'
The C-130 pilot chuckled. 'I stood up, stretched my legs, walked to the back, took a leak, then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll.'  :punkrocka:

M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

ODZKing

SeattleCharger

heh, good one, gonna tell that to my pilot/x-navy boss   :hah:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Here is another version of two pilots:

The flight has just taken off and leveled out for flight and the captain gets on the speaker and announced to his passengers, welcome aboard our airline with service to Chicago, we are cruising at 33,000 feet, the weather is 80º and sunny in Chicago and we expect a safe, easy flight time of 2 hrs and 20 minutes.  He then puts down the microphone but forgets to turn off the switch.  He then leans back and tells the copilot, well, i think i'm gonna to take a sh!t and then bang the stewardess. 
The stewardess hears this along with everyone else aboard the flight and she starts running up to the cockpit and trips and falls in the aisle right in front of a little old lady.  The old lady looks at her and says, dont be in such a hurry honey, he said he was gonna take a sh!t first!   :lol:   :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

waroc

M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

Steve P.

Both funny as hell....  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mopar73