News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

supernatural

Started by waroc, November 17, 2009, 03:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL:  A psychiatrist is addressing a group of people who have all had experiences with the supernatural. He asks: "Who here has seen a ghost?" Everyone puts up their hands. He then asks: "Who here has spoken with a ghost?" Half the audience puts up their hands. "And who here has touched a ghost?" Ten percent of the crowd puts up their hands. He asks: "And who here has made love with a ghost?" One little man in the back row puts up his hand... The psychiatrist looks down from the podium at the little man and says: "Do you mean to tell me that you have made love with a ghost?" The man replies, "Oh No! I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you, I thought you said 'goat'."
:punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

PocketThunder

I'll be the first to admit that my jokes can be dumb...... But I'm gonna have to say that was pretty dumb.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

waroc

:METAL: always critic in the crowd................... :moon:   :2thumbs:  :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."