News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do you have any Mopar/Woman stories?

Started by mikesbbody, September 30, 2009, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaregrabber

Classic story: I had a Panther pink 70 Challenger R/T (when pink was by no means cool). I was cruising downtown one night and there was a sidewalk tore up on the other side of the street. I notice a reall good looking young lady walking along and she is just staring at the car (FM3 is definetly an eye catcher). Well you know what happened next, she was staring at the Chally when she should have been watching where she was going and down she went! I still chuckle remembering that.

Sheldon

c00nhunterjoe

the wife hates my car because she found a picture of an ex girlfriend in a skimpy 2 peice sprawled across the hood.............

and my boy just cracked me up while out in the car last weekend-  while leaving a friend's house of course everyone was screaming at me to lay some rubber so i gave in and did a john force powerbrake burnout. the car came around hard despite any countersteering attmepts but never the less i stayed into it all crossed up. as i let off the brakes and rode it out sideways my boy looked at me with a big grin and calmly asked me " daddy, why is your car going crooked?"

Neal_J

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on October 02, 2009, 05:20:44 PM
the wife hates my car because she found a picture of an ex girlfriend in a skimpy 2 peice sprawled across the hood.............

This post is useless without a PIC!~

mikesbbody

All the getting laid stories reminds me of mine...I lived with a guy years ago who did really well with the Ladies I could never understand why he didnt look all that good but he had a Gorgeous GF, and girls would call him at the house (he played around on his GF as well) anyway, this one Girl called for him she claimed she was just a friend. He wasnt home I was about to hang up and we got talking. I dont know how it came up but I mentioned I had a Charger on the other end of the phone...Silence then "would you like to come over for dinner?" of course I did, and needless to say got a lot more than "Dinner"  :lol: I wouldnt call it a one night stand though I went back another time  :lol: but after that I lost interest she was gorgeous she was Blonde, blue eyes but I prefer Brunettes and she had a young Daughter who was getting attached to me and I'm NOBODY'S "Daddy"  :lol: I also didnt think it was good for the little girl to have someone around who wasnt going to stick around. The funny thing is, she never even got to ride in the Charger!  :lol:
As for that guy, I saw him years later with some dopehead girl (the gorgeous one left him a long time ago)  :smilielol:
So I can honestly say the Charger did get me laid  ;D

chargergirl

OK...thought I didn't have a story to tell but I guess I have to. Mark and I were on our first "tow" date. AIS 5am and I fell asleep in the truck...woke up outside Tallahassee en route to Perry, FL. Looked behind us, half awake, and cried out AHHH! (We were towing, open car trailer, a 71 Dart drag car body to its new owner). Poor Mark was checking the sides, back, starting to lock brakes. I actually said, "I thought there was a car tailgating us". He looked at me, shook his head, and kept going. However, every time we tow now he says..."Honey, there will be a big white box....duster...etc. following us...don't panic, it's ok". I catch crud every time we go on a tow. Not just from him. It's 2 1/2 years later and even his friends started when we were to tow back a car from Gator Nationals..."Now Lyn, don't get worried when there's a...70 340 Duster back there it's not tailgating". I will never live this down! All the other stories...I'm with Challengher...those we DON'T tell!
Trust your Woobie!

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: Scaregrabber on October 02, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Classic story: I had a Panther pink 70 Challenger R/T (when pink was by no means cool). I was cruising downtown one night and there was a sidewalk tore up on the other side of the street. I notice a reall good looking young lady walking along and she is just staring at the car (FM3 is definetly an eye catcher). Well you know what happened next, she was staring at the Chally when she should have been watching where she was going and down she went! I still chuckle remembering that.

Sheldon

Sheldon, I loved that car, even back then. Not only because it had a Hemi. Nice to see you on the site! It was nice chatting with you at he car show in PG!

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Scaregrabber

James: Yep, good talking to you as well. I was so busy visiting all my old friends at that show that I only got to see about half the cars! If our house sells here in Kelowna I think we'll be moving back up and retire so I can work on Mopars full time. I'm not on here much but it's a great site, even though I don't currently own a Charger.

Sheldon