News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Half-Life 2 Charger/Roadrunner

Started by Lizey, September 30, 2009, 09:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizey

my brother was just not five minutes ago playing "halflife two" (some video game dont ask for details ive never heard of it) when suddenly i notice a 1969 Dodge Charger.. so i start watching and 5 minutes later its a '68... and another five minutes later its a '70 Roadrunner... confused the hell out of me idk i thought id share
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

ZSmithersCharges

In single player or in a map online?  Was he playing with other people?  I love half life... after a day of this  :brickwall: its good to go online and shoot people in the face.  :Twocents:

Infact, I'm going to go do that right now.  :smilielol:

LeadfootBob

In the single player story you find a SERIOUSLY mad-maxed yellow '69 or '70 Charger halfway through episode two (first there's Half Life 2, then they added episodes one and two to continue the storyline) and then use it for the remainder of the game.
Sounds mean as hell, coughs and sputters until you wind it up... Must be a .509 in it  :D
And the first thing you do with it? Jump a collapsed bridge  :smilielol:
Found an in-game clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXX6gRiVMwU

Pretty obvious what inspired them although whining about major/minor errors would take all day... I take it as a tribute to the badass nature of the Gen 2 charger, made me grin like a fool when I found it in-game.

Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

ZSmithersCharges

I love Steam/Valve they have the coolest content and always add more for free im going to actually play through single player now in light of this  :smilielol:

Glad theres another HL2 fan here though thats sweet, whats your steam ID?

LeadfootBob

I'm UFO74, you'll generally find me on a TF2 or Darkest Hour server. Half-Life is one of the best "universes" in FPS history IMHO, evokes a very unique mood/feel which really sucks you in.
And where else can you get the satisfaction of crushing somebody flat to a wall using a flying toilet seat?!  :smilielol:
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."