News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your Charger's Winter Home

Started by Shakey, October 24, 2005, 08:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoke20

IF I can get the garage cleaned out in time, she'll move inside. It's hard to scrape up car time with the new baby and all.

Slightly OT, anybody try those inexpensive car covers on ebay?
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

Charger_Fan

There, doesn't this look all warm & cozy? ;D

It's not! It's FRAKING FREEZING! :icon_smile_angry:
But it is warmer with the door down. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

What I use for storage is a semi trailer, preferably with a refer.  It has to have swinging doors though.  What I do is cut the wheels out from under it and let it down on the ground.  Then I just drive my car in.  I works really well for getting the car out of the way for winter and it's mouse tight.  I don't have to worry about one of those little bastards ruining my interior or crawling up my tailpipe.  You can fit up to 3 cars in it or put one car in and all the parts you have.  They work really well for keeping your junk out of the way but still protected.

Downside is you have to put it somewhere.  A farm is usually a good bet though.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

MTPOCKET

Outside.  :(

yellowcuda

It will be the first year that the Cuda joins the other Chargers in the new garage.  It has heat and A/C, the blower radiator is straight water so we make sure it stays toasty.  Believe it or not the DC.com car is in there too.  Not sure what could get worse on the car by leaving it outside.  Not to mention Georgia winters aren't that cold.  We will still drive the cars. :icon_smile:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)