News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sometimes I wish I had a car hauler.

Started by ZSmithersCharges, September 22, 2009, 02:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSmithersCharges

Yea I'm gonna buy a trailer when this car gets here I paid to have it shipped though cause I don't feel like driving that far.  72hrs both ways is no joke  :eek2: I would have enough "NOS" in me to beat Paul Walker and Vin Diesel combined.  I would be the kind of caffeine high where you sleep with your eyes open and your dream is your drive. The long drives are the ones where I turn the music on loud just to give myself a headache so I know I wont fall asleep. But you get the point, that's how bad I don't want to climb behind the wheel again for another road trip.  I WILL buy a trailer though, because I know even though I feel so negative towards it... I can't stop myself from finding these "deals". Sometimes I wish I could turn my brain off and float through a day without breaking some kind of law  :smilielol: