News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally done! Showing off my '68. (Warning - Lots of pics!)

Started by Corellian Corvette, September 28, 2009, 01:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

Thanks again!

The front speakers are installed in place of the original dash speaker, per this string:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,28517.msg562450.html#msg562450

For the rears, I installed Infintiy Kappa speakers in the rear package tray. I re-located the rear window defroster blower motor and cut a hole to circulate the air. That's why if you look at the rear package tray you will see this single speaker grille - it's not a speaker it's actually a blower motor vent..

Since I'm using a modern aftermarket radio, it's got a great amp and the speakers sound GREAT. It only lacks a deep bass which I will rectify soon with a moderate sub.

RD

Albert,

You are one proud daddy!!! Glad you got her done and you can enjoy her now.  She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Shakey

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

472 R/T SE

I really like that black on black.  Looks sharp.  :2thumbs:

Were you at one of the DC.com meets?

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

jb666

That is gorgeous!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few of those are desktop material!!!  :drool5:

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WHITE AND RED 69

Damn that is a beauty! :drool5: love the look with the vecters. great job! :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

CurtisC

Purple68