News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by RECHRGD, September 19, 2009, 10:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargergirl

Quote from: sixty8charger on September 24, 2009, 04:07:33 AM
hmmm..  interesting way.

I say, allow the military to do the firing squads. Take the bastards to the rifle range. Line them up. hell let them move around.. it would be funner!

More realistic training would be very beneficial. We train for it all the time, but unfortunately some don't always get the opportunity.
Its Justified, good training.
Man, you are SO RIGHT! Two of my sons were at my work when a client told him to join he and his bud at the paint ball course. My boys thought they would team with my client and his friend, instead they wanted to play against them. About a week later, boys left to return to base, my client walks in and can barely move. He said he had never seen anything like it, heard his best friend of 30 years scream. like a girl..the "tree" grabbed him. (Youngest said he had to the guy almost fell). He then told me they've been hunting for years and thought they would teach the youngsters a thing or two...I told him, "you hunt animals, they hunt people, you didn't stand a chance". There wasn't a spot on his body that wasn't bruised. Put this scum in a training area. It would be a good tax dollar or two at work.
Trust your Woobie!

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 24, 2009, 01:40:02 AM
If I remember right, I believe that all of the guns except one have blanks and nobody knows who has the live round. That way no one knows who fired the fatal shot

Sure someone does, the guy who loaded the clip  :lol:  And the guy who loaded the clip knows who he gave it to or what gun he put it in and who used it.  They just tell the public "nobody knows" so there's no one to blame because people don't understand almost anything nowadays is traceable.  Whether through tracing it down man to man or by going the forensic route.  :2thumbs:

Sorry I must always play devils advocate, it is within me  :shruggy:

RECHRGD

I heard last night that the head of the hospital is resigning.  I guess he'll get to keep his pension that way.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: RECHRGD on September 24, 2009, 08:30:54 AM
I heard last night that the head of the hospital is resigning.  I guess he'll get to keep his pension that way.   Bob

And his reputation as he won't have been "fired" and everyone will forget who he is in two weeks anyways.   :rotz: Well at least he'll never do that again.

mopar73

sounds like something the peoples republic of Madison would come up with :flame: :flame:WTF

chargergirl

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 24, 2009, 10:43:15 AM
Inglorious bastards...
Naw...those guys would have shot them...issue done.
Trust your Woobie!