News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car show in Raymond, N.H.

Started by rick.d, September 19, 2009, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick.d

I was wondering if any of you guys from NH made it to the show there today? I just got a cal from my brother who is there and said there was a really nice original 69 Charger R/T there and a Cuda that was real nice too. Any one on here own that Charger????

nh_mopar_fan

In Raymond? Where?

Figures, there's a show in town and I'm in NC.

rick.d

It was put on by the local V.F.W. It was in the center of town, supposedly the whole place was filled with cars. This was the first time they had it. I hope they will have it again next year. Raymond is my hometown, but i live 60 miles from there now. I know there is a guy on here that has a first generation Charger, and there is also a nice 70 Cuda 440-6 from Raymond too, and was wondering if they were there. There is also a guy that, although i dont know him personaly, has a real nice General Lee in that town too. His brother has a real nice 68 (?) Camaro that was pretty well known in town when i was growing up there. Some of the other notable cars from there that may or may not be there still are a 69 or 70 Boss 302 Mustang, 69 Ford Fairlane 428 Cobra Jet, 70 Coronet R/T, 68 Charger 383 (R/T CLONE)..and a Superbird that i remember seeing as a kid, forgot about it and then was reminded of its existance 18 years or so ago. At that time, it still existed and every time i get up there i drive by the house to see if the owner is home to ask if i can check it out. Car hasnt seen the light of day in god only knows how many years, but my old boss, knows the owner very well. Urban legend? :shruggy:I do remember seeing the car when i was young, too young to even know what it was. Story was the guy bought it new from Foss motors, blew up the 440 and took it back and had a.....NASCAR HEMI put in it. Thats what i was told anyways....

Foreman72

man if i wasn't in PA for school you know i'd be there
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

nh_mopar_fan

I own the 1st Gen.

There's also a guy over by the Cumberland Farms that has a 68 RR.