News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sonsabitches

Started by waroc, August 29, 2009, 11:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL: a fisherman invited a priest over for dinner.  he served the priest some of his daily catch. the priest said "what kinda fish is this ? " " they're sonsabitches father" "oh son, you shouldn't use that kinda language around a man of the cloth "  " no father, thats the name of the fish... sonsabitches..."  "oh" the father said " i'll give it a try then. i guess thats ok if thats the name of the fish"  the father said " wow, that some good sonsabitch, i have the bishop coming in next week, could we serve it to him for dinner? "  " no problem " the fisherman said.  so the next week the fisherman the father and the bishop were sitting at the table  the bishop said "what kinda fish is this ? and the father replied " they're sonsabitches " the bishop said " father i've known you for 20 years and i've never heard you use language like that".  " no bishop, thats the name of the fish.... sonsabitches..."  " oh" the bishop said " i guess thats ok if thats the name of the fish, i'll have to try some ".  "Holy mother of god" says the bishop thats the best sonsabitch i ever tasted ! " i have the pope coming here next week, can we serve it to him? " " no problem " the fisherman said. so next week the fisherman, the father, the bishop and the pope were sitting at the table.... the father says " thats some good sonsabitch ", the bishop says " thats the best sonsabitch i've ever tasted "  the pope turns and stares at them, puts down his knife and fork and says " you know.....you mother fu%#$@s are okay"........ :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ZSmithersCharges

mopar73

69grad

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.