News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

God-Dam Fish

Started by SmashingPunkFan, September 10, 2009, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashingPunkFan

A man is out fishing at a dam, he gathers his catch for the day, and begins walking home. As he walks by the little 'Ol shop on the corner, a priest stops him to ask him about his fish, "Well now thats some good size fish you got there!, where'd you catch all'em at?'', the man replied, "Down at the 'Ol dam, would you like some?", "Well sure!!" the priest replied "That's a beautiful gift from god, and it's a mighty sweet thing for you to do, be generous... from the heart, thank you so much!" "May god bless you, and your family too!"

the man continues on home...

He liked thinking that the fish were a gift from god, so he started calling them Goddamn fish

He gets home, tells his wife to start cooking the goddamn fish, "AGH!!" she said, he goes ''No, no, no you got me all wrong, they are a gift from god, and I caught them all at the dam, so I call them the goddamn fish!", "ohhh" said his wife

So there they are, finally eating, while everyone is enjoying the delicious fish from god, the father ask his son to pass the goddamn fish, and his son say's "That's the spirit dad!, mom, will you pass the fucking potatoes?!"
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

Khyron

LOL, sounds like dinner at my house :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500