News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm looking for new master cyl. and calipers for a disk swap?

Started by b5blue, August 30, 2009, 10:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I'm almost ready to convert to 11 3/4 disks (slider type) and would like to start with new calipers and master cylinder since I've had rotten luck with re-manufactured parts lately. Can anyone recommend anything/one as a source? (I'm doing the MoPar Action Discotech swap) Also are there large and smaller calipers for the 2 size's of rotors? Pads....anyone using a certain one that they really like better? My 70 Charger is a Daily Driver to the extreme, so I want to get this right the first time. Any input is welcome! Thanks!   

terrible one

To start on the master cylinder question . . . are you going with a power setup or manual?

bordin34

If you are up to the task of rebuilding the master cylinder and calipers yourself, I have free calipers and a master cylinder that you can have for shipping, which will probably cost as much as reman ones. They worked when I took them off about 10 months ago but may not anymore. I don't know if they are slider type or pin type so here are some pictures. They came off a 73 Charger.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

b5blue

Thanks very much for the offer! The ones I'm needing are "slider" and I was hoping to use "brand new" new parts. :cheers:

DREDILSKI

I was wondering if anyone could help figure what the wheel bolt pattern is on my 73 SE so I can start to price some wheels?

Bordin, are you parting out your black 73?

:popcrn:
DRE - 73' Charger 360 SE

HPP

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ