News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Colerain twp tried to take my charger

Started by riggs626, September 11, 2009, 04:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beware the sleeper

oh you know that movie bad boys, where they tell him whenever he gets the urge to shoot someone to say "woo sah" and take a deep breath

Mike DC

You wouldn't technically be committing any violent acts if you paid some teenagers to wreck his property & provided them an alibi at the time of the event.

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: beware the sleeper on September 19, 2009, 11:33:19 AM
oh you know that movie bad boys, where they tell him whenever he gets the urge to shoot someone to say "woo sah" and take a deep breath

Lol no I dont recall  I thought you were talking about some new meditation shiz  or something :lol:

chargergirl

Quote from: beware the sleeper on September 19, 2009, 11:21:45 AM
well what kills me, is my immediate neighbors are pretty awesome, and the people who are the problem, this actually happened.  Dude is varnishing wood in his driveway and the wind is blowing it onto my car, he tells me thats what home owners insurance is for...... I admit I kicked the air pump and junked it (I didn't realize how mad I was till I saw the parts go flying, but hey, least I kicked it and not him), and that was wrong of me, but jesus, im two houses over, he ruined 4 paint jobs over a <censored> table.   Guy is just a terrible person.
Present him with a bill for the repair on your car. That is what HIS HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE IS FOR! There are laws that protect you that way. Mail the bill to him when he shows up at your house to scream and yell at you call the police. Law generally states that what your doing is supposed to be contained at your home. If it damages the neighbors anything you are financially responsible for fixing it. Don't fight him at his stupid level...bring it up a few notches and really piss him off!
Trust your Woobie!

Silver R/T

that car is no junk. There's plenty cars here that don't run and are on the street and city doesn't do much about them. It's usually neighbors that complain to get city to do something. As long as its in your driveway on your property they can't mess with it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

375instroke

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 11, 2009, 07:48:33 PM
The twin city I used to live in Champaign-Urbana, IL just passed an ordinance not too long ago, that says no vehicles can be parked in the grass anywhere. So people that had old cars parked in their yard for years ended up having them towed without warning.  :rotz:
Just kill the grass.

375instroke

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on September 11, 2009, 06:02:33 PM
They called it operating a junkyard as I was parting out some Shelby Z Daytonas.  Yeah I had to send them off to the crusher within 30 days.   
Your local laws vary.
Did they give you a citation?  Often, they do that, and you do what they want, but they offer no evidence, and if you go to court, you would win by default, although you're still inconvenienced.

375instroke

Quote from: elacruze on September 11, 2009, 06:25:30 PM
Nevermind another that says if I'm sanding somebody else's car, that I may be asked for a mathematical impossibility (proving a negative) that I'm not sanding it for profit, which has its own separate ordinance.
Proving you are not sanding for profit would be your defense, but they still have to offer evidence that you were first.  If there is none, they you ask for a dismissal.