News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW CHALLENGER!!!!! YAY!!

Started by 69charger2002, July 18, 2009, 06:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Go Hogs Go

Hey Trav,

Is this the look your going for? :D That thing is sweet.
Go Hogs!

69charger2002

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on July 20, 2009, 02:46:58 PM
Hey Trav,

that is exactly the look i'm going for.  i already got the hood stripe ordered i was up in the air about putting the side R/T stripe on too. what do you guys think? should i do both stripes? hood only? opinions welcome!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

moparstuart

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 20, 2009, 03:24:32 PM
Hey Trav,

that is exactly the look i'm going for.  i already got the hood stripe ordered i was up in the air about putting the side R/T stripe on too. what do you guys think? should i do both stripes? hood only? opinions welcome!
trav
go with that hemi side stripe it's sweet   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 20, 2009, 03:24:32 PM
Hey Trav,

trav

:yesnod:  I would do both stripes..   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ramairthree

There are a ton of stripe options.

I went with just sides for now.

Because I am not sure if I am going to do a shaker hood mod or go with the Vararam CAI (waiting for testing results on that- if they truly come out with a .2 seconds/2mph quarter mile claim or your money back I am going to do that)

If I go with the vararam instead of shaker hood, I want the one piece, solid old school hood instead of the current two stripe version.

I went with gloss black instead of flat black, looks awesome,
but if doing over would go with flat black- the gloss shows imperfections as bad as a black paint job.

472 R/T SE

Congrats.  Good lookin' ride.

The factory wheels have an SRT look to them.  What are you doing with them?

70 Battle Horse

MUCH better pics here!!!  Did you order the solid hood stripe or the SRT split type? If solid I would definetly go with the 71 side stripes ....If the split type I would be on the fence, but probably go with the side stripes anyway! Did you reuse the good/years on the new rims? If I were to change out my chrome clads = I would use the same rims you have.... but I have been really pleased with the easy of clean / durability with my CCs...and I thought for sure I would hate em :shruggy: Again congrats on your new toy...she is a beauty.
Here is a few recent pics of my Challenger....yeah I really love it!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Foreman72

i can't even process how sweet that looks
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on July 20, 2009, 07:23:12 PM
MUCH better pics here!!!  Did you order the solid hood stripe or the SRT split type? If solid I would definetly go with the 71 side stripes ....If the split type I would be on the fence, but probably go with the side stripes anyway! Did you reuse the good/years on the new rims? If I were to change out my chrome clads = I would use the same rims you have.... but I have been really pleased with the easy of clean / durability with my CCs...and I thought for sure I would hate em :shruggy: Again congrats on your new toy...she is a beauty.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :drool5: Trav, sweet Challenger. Congrats :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69charger2002

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on July 20, 2009, 07:23:12 PM

thanks bronzy. yeah the CC's were nice, i wanted something different. i did reuse the goodyears. i ordered a matte black split stripe for the hood, and i am on the fence about the side stripe in matte black to match. don't know if it will be too much or just right..
trav

69charger2002

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 20, 2009, 07:10:00 PM
Congrats.  Good lookin' ride.

The factory wheels have an SRT look to them.  What are you doing with them?
not sure they are just sitting in the building. they don't have 90 miles on them
trav

Magnumcharger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 19, 2009, 03:03:30 PM
no mark up.. they had sticker at $36,200. got the car for $35,850.. not much off. but they did give me $9600 for my dually that i only had $5500 in, which sealed the deal.
trav

Nice car...and a great deal!!
I need one like that!!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

mopar73

TheAutoArchaeologist

Congratulations!  You're going to love it.  I just got mine on Monday and it is incredible! 

Put the new badges on today....

Good luck!

Ryan

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

ACUDANUT

"345" hood emblems.  :shruggy: Is that what the 6.1 equals.  :shruggy:

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander