News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Since you guys like pics,this weekends cruise night ,and car show,lots........

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, July 20, 2009, 08:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Here are some pics from a cruise and show here in CT this past weekend.Cruise was at Burger King,Newingtion and the show was a Mopars in Motion club show at a Dodge dealer in Old Saybrook.Did'nt recognize the Chargers as members from the site.Red 69 had a Florida plate.

69 OUR/TEA

more,my friends Challenger and another friends Duster....

69 OUR/TEA

Some pics from the show.....

69 OUR/TEA

more....

69 OUR/TEA

more....cool cop car,Hemi RR,Vanishing point clone was one of my fav at show.

69 OUR/TEA

FC7 chally,and 71 drop top.....

69 OUR/TEA

row of new challys,mine,and a deep water blue w/some added custom emblems and stripe.

FlatbackFanatic

Great pics!!!! :2thumbs: Thanks for sharing. :drool5: :drool5: Just love those new Challys!!!
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

69 OUR/TEA

Now for my favorite of the show.Back in the winter I was looking high and low for the "right one" of these 71,72 RR's.While nothing came out of it,and after physically looking at 6 or 7 of them with none of them but one almost coming home with me,this one will be for sale next spring as the owner is moving to Florida and not taking the car.Come to find out he lives in the next town over from me(very close),he has just not been at the same cruises and shows I go to.Super nice guy,knows alot of the people I know around here in the hobby,owns a repair shop,and as a car guy would not forget any of the muscle cars in the area,back around 1980 did work on my 70 GS 455 Stage 1 .I let him describe the car to see if it was just something close,but he described it to a "T" !!!! Not to mention I know who owned it when he did the work,and it is the one.
Anyway,what a real nice car,EV2,auto,matching #'s 400,air grabber,white top,white transverse stripe.Was a rust free Colorado car,rotiss restored,detailed the right ways,and paint and body are very nice,straight,gaps,sanding and buffing,etc.Definitely a car I would want,bought the new chally this year instead,but if things go right, we exchanged numbers, this is a car I will definitely pursue next year when it goes up for sale.Probably be seeing more of it the rest of this season anyway.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on July 20, 2009, 08:26:05 AM
Here are some pics from a cruise and show here in CT this past weekend.Cruise was at Burger King,Newingtion and the show was a Mopars in Motion club show at a Dodge dealer in Old Saybrook.Did'nt recognize the Chargers as members from the site.Red 69 had a Florida plate.
Great pics I almost came up to that show In Newington Sat. Almost.
The cop car is my neighbor. He also has a orange 71ish RR and other cars.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

472 R/T SE

That red Shakerd Challenger is an absolute beauty.  Do you have any more pix of it?  What's between it's fender wells?

The purple Challenger kinda has the sleeper look going for it.  No hood call-outs or R/T badges.  While lookin' at the first pic I noticed the Bee in the back window & no badges & thought it might be an A66 car.
It looks good too.

Thanks for the pix.  :thumbs:

tan top

thats some awesome mopar hardware at that show :drool5: thanks for posting the pictures  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69*F5*SE

Great pics. I love your friends purple Challenger with the dog dish caps.   :2thumbs:  Ted

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 20, 2009, 11:20:02 PM
That red Shakerd Challenger is an absolute beauty.  Do you have any more pix of it?  What's between it's fender wells?

The purple Challenger kinda has the sleeper look going for it.  No hood call-outs or R/T badges.  While lookin' at the first pic I noticed the Bee in the back window & no badges & thought it might be an A66 car.
It looks good too.

Thanks for the pix.  :thumbs:

No more pics of the red challenger,but I see it just about every sat night,so I can take more. .It is a guy I have known for some time now from the area,it is a 440 six pack shaker car.He put the word out this winter he was going to sell it,said a number from x to x,so I actually went and spoke with him,a long shot but thru him the bottom number and he sorta got cold feet and decided to keep.Thats O.K.,it would have tapped me out,but what a nice car!!!!
The purple challenger is a good friends car,he is on this site,but does'nt post much.Yes,very nice car,he did all the body work,and another one of our friends painted it.The hemi in it is pretty stout!!!!

Chris G.

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

bearbqd

Holy crap that's a lot of Mopars for a non-exclusive-Mopar show. You would never see that many mopars together around here. They are few and far between. Our weekly show up the road that brings about 3-400 cars usually has, maybe, a couple Cudas including mine, a Challenger, one or two roadrunners, one Superbee, and no second gen Chargers unless mine is there. Mostly Chebby and Phurd crowd.  Wow.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress