News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holley Original Performace Carbs

Started by Foreman72, July 05, 2009, 03:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

anyone run them? i was going to use a 750 one on my modded 318 because, mainly, it was cheaper than getting a demon...plus its got vacc secondaries and an elec choke...so, as said do you have one and has it served you well? thanks :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Ghoste

Unless it's a very well modded 318 I think you'd be happier with something a lot smaller.  :Twocents:

Supercharged Riot

yeah. im running 750 cfm carbs on my 383 and Im fouling up my spark plugs pretty darn fast already.   I was recomended 600-650 cfm

Foreman72

well the 750 is based upon this article...

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/mopp_0409_318_engine_build/index.html

but i just read another one that was a similar build and they used a 650 double pumper...so i don't know yet...maybe a 650 would be better...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat