News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another one: Steve McNair...

Started by Ponch ®, July 04, 2009, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Damn, all of these untimely deaths are starting to make me nervous.

Report: Steve McNair Slain
Posted by Mike Florio on July 4, 2009 4:18 PM
According to NewsChannel5.com in Nashville, long-time NFL quarterback Steve McNair has been found dead.

McNair reportedly suffered a gunshot wound in an apparent murder-suicide.

Further details currently are not available; check back for more developments.

He was a first-round pick of the Houston Oilers in 1995, and he played for the franchise through the 2005 season.  McNair was then traded to the Ravens, and he spent two seasons in Baltimore before retiring.

UPDATE:  The report from NewsChanel5.com has been revised to describe the situation as a "double homicide."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/04/report-steve-mcnair-slain/
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

greenpigs

People in the public eye are dieing left and right. I hate to say it but I think Patrick Swayze is next, going to put Road House on and have a beer.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Tilar

The guy was good in his time and a shame to die so young. I'm sure time will tell but I think he got caught playing with someone elses football.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.