News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sub-Frame Connectors Better than other?

Started by Blown70, January 11, 2008, 12:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: troy.70R/T on June 16, 2009, 10:56:52 AM
Thanks Mopar Nut I would appreciate it. I have used the square and then measured and am off from the front to the back by about 7/16 of an inch. And like I said my rockers are a little bit tweeked in places from when the rockers were put on. The square fits perfect but I just want to make 100 percent sure I have these in the right location. waiting a little longer now is much better than having regrets later. I probably am being to picky but my car is not on a rotisery so Ireallt don't want to have to start all over. That would be an even bigger pain. Thanks again I appreciate  the help.

Sorry for the wait. I was called away due to work. I just measured this morning and my connectors are 8-1/4 inches at the front from the outside edge of the rocker to the connector. I hope this helps. The rear is about the same but a bit more difficult to measure as it slips over the rear section and I had to do some frame repairs in that area on each side.

Cheers,

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

troy.70R/T

Reply thanks James I just finally went with the square and measuring many times. I really should have just called U.S. car tool and asked them but didn't think of that until I was all done. Thanks for the measurements though,Troy.