News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I dig Ralph's style.

Started by SFRT, June 18, 2009, 12:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

I don't like the way he took that car off-roading though.

bearbqd

Is it just me or is that R/T emblem a tad bit gigantic?
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

PocketThunder

Why do the vinyl buckets need cleaning?   :scratchchin:   ;) 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 18, 2009, 09:46:01 AM
Why do the vinyl buckets need cleaning?   :scratchchin:   ;) 

LMAO! we both have the same sick mind!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bearbqd

Quote from: Khyron on June 18, 2009, 09:57:30 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on June 18, 2009, 09:46:01 AM
Why do the vinyl buckets need cleaning?   :scratchchin:   ;) 

LMAO! we both have the same sick mind!
Lol, I didn't know what you were talking about until I actually read the advertisement.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Hemidog

SICK!

Hey SFRT, you would look good with a striped turtleneck!  :nana:

Ghoste

If it came with the brunette in the white mini-dress we'd all look good in a striped turtleneck. :yesnod:

Mike DC

QuoteWhy do the vinyl buckets need cleaning?

Wow.  High school flashback. 

Brock Samson

that's my favorite ad of all time 6packrunner made me a huge poster that's hangin in king Tutts' tomb downstairs.
My original was on the back cover of a PLAYBOY mag. and yes the R/T is oversized...
I think chargers had the most sexist ad campaign ever - as well it should.  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

Lets her pick out tapes & clean the seats...... :smilielol:

Try making an ad like that now.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Khyron

BTW: "ralph" look slike a sally! :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on June 18, 2009, 01:41:44 PM
BTW: "ralph" look slike a sally! :lol:

I dont know, he's kind of got the James Bond hair cut going on. .  (That didnt sound gay did it?)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

James Bond is never gay. :icon_smile_cool:

(yet) ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

give it time, Gay is the place to get emmys now  :eek2: ::) :smilielol:

ohh and someone with the name pocketthunder commenting on a mans hair... yeah, you may want to rethink that :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 18, 2009, 01:18:13 PM
that's my favorite ad of all time 6packrunner made me a huge poster that's hangin in king Tutts' tomb downstairs.
My original was on the back cover of a PLAYBOY mag. and yes the R/T is oversized...
I think chargers had the most sexist ad campaign ever - as well it should.  :2thumbs:
:iagree:

I had that ad taped to my bedroom wall as a 14year old ( I think I still have it, thats how cool I thought it was ).  I love that white R/T.  I never noticed the large emblem in 4 decades?  :slap:
I also had the factory brochure spread open and taped on my wall.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.