News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking 4 a Great Mechanic Shop in Toronto GTA - Torsion Bar Suspension Work

Started by Johnnys440Charger, June 10, 2009, 08:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnys440Charger

I am looking for a good reputable mechanic shop in the Toronto GTA area that is familiar with Mopars and who can perform maintenance on my front suspension.    The ride height is lower on the passenger side, plus I need shocks and an alignment is in order.

Any suggestions on a good mechanic/shop?   I'm at Pine Valley Dr. & Hwy 7.

ron72charger

I am bringing my 72 to a shop in Waterdown(just outside of Burlington). The name of the shop is Can-Alignment. It used to be in Milton. The owner's name is Scott. Every time I have gone there, there have been antique cars, race cars and drag cars. I am getting him to change my steering box for a firm feel (just ordered it tonight),pitman arm and alignment.Also he is going to check my torsion bars as the passenger side sits low. Hope everything goes to plan. Here is his phone #(905) 690-3100. I will post when all the work is done. Should be a couple of weeks or so. Let me know where you end up going to for servicing.

Ron

68 charger freak

hey if your still looking for a shop i work at a shop in brampton. we do alot of work on mopars and other muscle cars, and both my boss and i are both charger owners. the name of the shop is port auto #905 799 9895 ask for alex or simon 
68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

Big Sugar

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Dodge Don

Quote from: ron72charger on June 12, 2009, 07:53:32 PM
I am bringing my 72 to a shop in Waterdown(just outside of Burlington). The name of the shop is Can-Alignment. It used to be in Milton. The owner's name is Scott. Every time I have gone there, there have been antique cars, race cars and drag cars. I am getting him to change my steering box for a firm feel (just ordered it tonight),pitman arm and alignment.Also he is going to check my torsion bars as the passenger side sits low. Hope everything goes to plan. Here is his phone #(905) 690-3100. I will post when all the work is done. Should be a couple of weeks or so. Let me know where you end up going to for servicing.

Ron

Small world. That's where I'm taking my Charger when it's ready. They have a good rep. The shop where my shell is being worked on is very close to them.

Johnnys440Charger

Thanks ron72charger, 68 charger freak, & Dodge Don for the recomendations

Dodge Don, where is your shell being worked on?   I am going to need some frame rail repair work done as well.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Johnnys440Charger on June 19, 2009, 11:03:04 PM
Thanks ron72charger, 68 charger freak, & Dodge Don for the recomendations

Dodge Don, where is your shell being worked on?   I am going to need some frame rail repair work done as well.

In Flamborough....but he is booked solid. Turning away work. Right now there is a Mustang and my Charger as the only classic jobs, I know there are others on the wait list including another 70 Charger.

Johnnys440Charger

Quote from: Dodge Don on June 20, 2009, 08:10:35 AM
In Flamborough....but he is booked solid. Turning away work. Right now there is a Mustang and my Charger as the only classic jobs, I know there are others on the wait list including another 70 Charger.

Then he must be good.  I would appreciate if you can pass along the shop name and/or number.  Thanks.

68 CHARGER R/T

there's also a@d performance in brampton he's a big mopar guy but also works on chev's and ford's quality work,shows you every step by step of whats done or what need to be done he works solo but you will be amazed. tell angelo, rob sent you  :2thumbs:.

http://www.aanddperformance.com/Home/tabid/492/Default.aspx