News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone here looking for..

Started by jb666, June 19, 2009, 07:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

A low mile EXTREMELY CLEAN '75 Fury?  :lol:

Hey,  ya never know!! So I figured I'd stop and grab a shot or two with the old IPhone in case someone here was interested!!

It's only a few miles from my place, so if anyone's interested I'll go back in the morning and get some contact info..

Silver R/T

For some reason mid-late 70's American made cars just lost their performance/looks/styling....
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

jb666

Quote from: Silver R/T on June 19, 2009, 07:52:25 PM
For some reason mid-late 70's American made cars just lost their performance/looks/styling....

Oh they did, I'll agree.. It's odd, but looking at this car I said (to the wife) I'll bet that thing RIDES like a dream but has no power!!

Sublime/Sixpack

That car looks to be in rather good condition, it would make a great driver!  Under powered? That could be remedied very easily with a warmed over 360. How much are they asking for it?
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

jb666

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on June 19, 2009, 08:30:18 PM
That car looks to be in rather good condition, it would make a great driver!  Under powered? That could be remedied very easily with a warmed over 360. How much are they asking for it?

The price wasn't listed, and I just noticed (now) that the price is listed in photo# 1  :lol:

But, I will say that EVERY car on their lot is always very reasonably priced!!!!

bull

Quote from: jb666 on June 19, 2009, 08:33:20 PM
I just noticed (now) that the price is listed in photo# 1  :lol:

It is? Where?

jb666

Quote from: bull on June 19, 2009, 08:44:21 PM
Quote from: jb666 on June 19, 2009, 08:33:20 PM
I just noticed (now) that the price is listed in photo# 1  :lol:

It is? Where?

Damn...  :brickwall:

I mean the PHONE NUMBER is listed in photo #1, sorry...........

I'll be all right.... Maybe.