News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Third gen guys running MP heavy duty leaf springs....hop in here

Started by moparguy01, June 14, 2009, 09:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparguy01

I need pics of how your rear wheels are sitting in your wheel openings. After installing my HD springs the tires sit too far to the rear, and aren't centered. I'm trying to find out if this is a fluke or if they all do that. anybody got some pics for me for verify against?

Rallye

This is the only picture I have from the side with the MP heavy duty springs installed.  Hope it helps...

1972 Charger Rallye - 400magnum

Foreman72

i'm also interested in seeing how this goes since i'm looking at these springs myself
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

jrj_51

Hey there. Long time observer, first time participant.  Just my  :Twocents: , I bought a set of springs for my '74 from Just Susp. and they did the same thing.  Moved the whole axle back and pulled my driveshaft back just a little more than a tad. Haven't seen the car in more than 6 months :'( , so I don't know how far for sure... Pretty sure I did everything as correctly as I could with the equipment I had. moparguy01, have you checked to see if your shaft was pulled back and if your shocks were rubbing on anything?  Was also wondering: Is this a common problem??