News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The car of the future?

Started by TheGhost, June 08, 2009, 03:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqPMJFaEdY

It's a sad day when I shake my head after watching something like this, and think how it might actually happen...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Hemidog

Mike DC

They shoulda been equipping cars with federally-mandated in-dash condom dispensers a long time ago.

dodgecharger-fan

Is it bad that I recognized that red wedge car as a project from a Popular Mechanics magazine?

BB1

Delete my profile

Ghoste

It's funny but scary all at the same time.  :o

Landonsrt

that was funny. Very sad but true!! Since GM and Chrysler and being taken over, any hope of a free economy will soon cease to exist. That's why I got out of the car business!!!!

Ghoste

I rather imagine that certainty of rising fuel costs and the soon to arrive "carbon taxes" will do as much as the state run automakers to force us into those forms of personal transportation.  :shruggy:

Mike DC

Agreed. 

America's dealerships were full of 500-ci Caddilac El Dorados in the 1970s.  People walked right past them towards 2400-pound 4-banger Hondas & Datsuns.

Nacho-RT74

whaaaat ? what about the Homer's car ?

HEHE, GTxi SS/RT... all performance packages in one
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

I like that sport model but I wonder if you can get the base model for less than $500,000?

tricky lugnuts

That is the funniest damn YouTube video I have seen in a long time. As stated by others before me, equally scary. Bright side: with all those airbags, maybe they'll just bounce right off my Charger like little bugs?  :shruggy:

Tilar

That nails down the washington mentality pretty well.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

aussiemuscle

The greenies have a lot to answer for.  :RantExplode: at least we can laugh at it NOW ::)

CharcoalCharger

There is a guy in the next town over that has one of those wedge-shaped cars (first shown at 0:30).  It is orange, he has had it for years and he drives it all over town.  It looks like a death trap to me.  I'll never get one.  The government can do what they want, they'll never get me into an import.  I'll be MoPar loyal 'til the day I die.

squeakfinder

There was one of those wedge shaped electric car's in are town also. I wonder how much coal has to be burned to charge one.  :lol:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

moparjohn

They probably never realize that coal provides it's electic charge! , so basically electric cars are modern fossils.
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

KS71owner

Designed by Ted Kennedy....what a coincidence. I was just thinking it looked like it was put together by someone with a brain tumor.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.