News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FYI: Heater Box to Cowl Rubber Gaskets are available

Started by bull, May 29, 2009, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

For anyone who's in the midst of restoring their heater box and owns a 66-70 B Body Non A/C car or a 71-74 B Body A/C car, Detroit Muscle Technologies now makes a Heater Box to Cowl Extruded Rubber Gasket for $15. They also say that a "slightly different 73-76 A Body A/C seal will be available this fall."

http://detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

That is all. As you were.

Hemidog

Used their firewall and A/C box kits, top notch stuff!  :yesnod:

twodko

Hello Bull,

Thanks for that info. I'm pulling my heater box soon before my 69 goes in for paint. Glad to know I can get that seal incase I tear the old one. Fly Navy or stay Home.

Tom

Smoking lamp is lit, starboard side has liberty, port side turn to!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bull

Quote from: twodko on May 29, 2009, 11:40:48 AM
Hello Bull,

Thanks for that info. I'm pulling my heater box soon before my 69 goes in for paint. Glad to know I can get that seal incase I tear the old one. Fly Navy or stay Home.

Tom

Smoking lamp is lit, starboard side has liberty, port side turn to!

Mine ripped slightly when I removed it and I was being very careful. :o I could reuse it because the tear happened inside where it presses down on the lip but the top is a little torn up too so I opted for a new one.