News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members in the El Paso area?

Started by vancamp, October 06, 2009, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

Just curious if there are any members in the El Paso Texas area? I have been here working for a couple weeks and havent seen a mopar yet. although there is a club out here i found online. im working on the west side out by Redd rd.

vancamp

TexasStroker

Swing up to Amarillo on Saturday the 17th and we can take care of your depravation with Chryslers in the Canyon  :yesnod:
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

vancamp

Quote from: TexasStroker on October 08, 2009, 12:26:07 AM
Swing up to Amarillo on Saturday the 17th and we can take care of your depravation with Chryslers in the Canyon  :yesnod:
wish i could but we are working saturdays at the moment plus el paso to amarillo is a hell of a drive

TexasStroker

Pfft, it's only 7 hrs or so  :rofl:

Didn't figure you could wing it, but figured I'd throw it out there...That's the only downside to Texas, it takes awhile to get across the state, lol.

I'll try and get some pics up after the event.  If for some reason ya'll close down for the weekend, keep it in mind...I'm hoping we have a good turnout  :coolgleamA:

I think there are a few Mopar folks in Midland/Odessa.
www.lonestarmopars.com
Contact me for info!

LoneStar Mopar

So if Amarillo is too far than I guess the 12 hour trip to Houston is out of the question!

vancamp

Quote from: LoneStar Mopar on October 08, 2009, 11:59:13 PM
So if Amarillo is too far than I guess the 12 hour trip to Houston is out of the question!
Yeah at the moment see im just out here working usually have saturday afternoon and sunday off, if i wasnt working neither is to far just cant cut loose while im working.

TylerCharger69

I live in Corpus Christi....THAT would be a helluva drive!!

TexasStroker

I always have a hard time explaining to people that I can get to Wyoming before I can get to Austin  :yesnod:

You can get from Atown to Cheyenne in a little over 8 hrs...Amarillo to Austin is just a hair longer of a drive.  If you were to go from Amarillo to the coast there is no telling how far east, west, or north you could go in the same amount of time  :-\

I had a friend come down to Dallas awhile back and she thought we could meet up...I had to explain it was about 6hrs between us, lol.

Maybe if you get off unexpectedly you can pick your trip...
www.lonestarmopars.com
Contact me for info!

Tilar

It's a pretty good stretch from El Paso to anywhere in Texas.  :lol: If I remember right, the last mile marker heading east on 10 is something like 875 or 878. You can cover a lot of states driving close to 900 miles.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jdiesel33

Used to live there for a litte while. Now in Dallas. Wife's family is still there. We just went to visit a couple of weeks ago. We lived on the West Side by Sunland Park Mall.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

vancamp

Quote from: jdiesel33 on October 09, 2009, 03:36:21 PM
Used to live there for a litte while. Now in Dallas. Wife's family is still there. We just went to visit a couple of weeks ago. We lived on the West Side by Sunland Park Mall.
im one exit past sunland park mall, its exit 13 im at exit 9

John_Kunkel

I spent a couple of weeks working in El Paso back in '91, sure was good to get home and hear the English language again.  :icon_smile_big:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.