News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I think this is needed!

Started by BIRD67, April 15, 2009, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Quote from: BIRD67 on April 15, 2009, 04:35:13 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on April 15, 2009, 04:18:12 PM
Why do BIRD67's posts always for some reason go off topic quickly? :scratchchin:

That is a great question! I have been wondering that as well!!!  :brickwall:
As for the Dart, hopefully I will have pics of it this Sunday, I couldn't get any last Sunday because Rod (current owner) had family over from California.. I hope this Sunday!

Stick around man -- I tend to fly off the handle, but when I come back down to earth I realize what a great place this is.. In the short time here I've learned a tremendous amount  :cheers: :cheers:

teamroth

Yeah bird, stick around. I got too much other tuff in my life to worry about then holding a grudge. Cheers for having the SACK to apologize.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 15, 2009, 04:00:15 PM

And remember...don't get too worked up over this sort of thing.

Exactly.

I find this picture does a good job of calming things down.

:rofl:

bigcountry

I saw the thread but didn't have time to read it. I noticed it was gone before I read this, I figured this had something to do with it.  Thanks for the clue. :cheers:
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

PocketThunder

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 15, 2009, 08:25:19 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on April 15, 2009, 04:00:15 PM

And remember...don't get too worked up over this sort of thing.

Exactly.

I find this picture does a good job of calming things down.

:rofl:
Ya buddy!! that was awesome!!!   ( Is it still cool to say "awesome" anymore?) Or did that go out of style right before "tight" in 1998?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bigcountry

That's awesome that somebody else uses awesome besides me....awesome.
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

BIRD67

Quote from: bigcountry on April 15, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

Abit off topic, but the word "Awesome" is still around and kicking! Most of my friends at schoololder lingo.. Heck I don't understand any of this IM talk other than lol and wtf-that's it!

Anyways, I have found that I simply cannot stay away from this place, it's like a drug! You guys are like my second family!! I have something special prepared to thank the forum, so you just all wait and see what I do!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Back N Black

skip68

:cheers:   You have no reason to leave Birdiboy.  We are going to have some fun with you from time to time but keep in mind it means nothing.  Most of us can't help it.  :slap: :smilielol:  I know I'm a smartass but I don't want you going anywhere little brother.  :2thumbs:  You will do just fine here if you watch the bad words.  Don't worry about anything.  We will need pictures of your car though.  :yesnod:   Chuck.............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mauve66

Quote from: BIRD67 on April 16, 2009, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: bigcountry on April 15, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

Abit off topic, but the word "Awesome" is still around and kicking! Most of my friends at schoololder lingo.. Heck I don't understand any of this IM talk other than lol and wtf-that's it!

Anyways, I have found that I simply cannot stay away from this place, it's like a drug! You guys are like my second family!! I have something special prepared to thank the forum, so you just all wait and see what I do!

just like real family you don't get to pick your relatives and you have to (figuritively on this forum) live with their faults as well as their charms, glad yur staying
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

richard pettys 73

:popcrn:  :popcrn:  :popcrn: cant wait to see what is in store for us  :2thumbs:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET