News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

here's a cool one...

Started by Brock Samson, May 04, 2009, 12:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I found this while searching pics of cars.

i've never seen it before,..  you?..
looks pretty sweet to me.  :drool5:

i'd drive the crap outta this! I'll do more research..  :icon_smile_wink:

not alot of info on this but according to the Bertone website it's actually called the Storm Z-50. I'll go look that up now...  :eek2:

"One of the numerous experiments of Bertone's "American adventure" in the 1950's was the Storm Z-50, an imposing coupé created for Chrysler, which aimed to give the US market a car with Dodge mechanics and bodywork created by the Italian master craftsmen.

The model reflects the Bertone style of the period, with particular attention to the lines and design of the American car, especially with regards to the long streamlined front bonnet, smooth wings and imposing horizontal radiator grille. The Dodge Zeder coupé was fitted with a 250 Hp Dodge engine."

welp that's the extent of the info I could find on this particular car,.. but, more then half a century later Bertone is still in business still doing one offs of American autos...

Here's their latest - a 217 MPH rebody of the current Corvette ZL-1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSnbpdhpbJ0

Source: www.bertone.it

Ghoste

That's a new one on me, interesting car thats for sure.

Old Moparz

I've never seen it before either, but it does resemble the Chrysler Falcon in certain ways. Either way, I like it too.  :2thumbs:

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

WingCharger

mauve66

reminds me of a MG with extended front fenders for the headlights, good looking car though, can't say the same for the current red one though :eek2:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

TeeWJay426

Reminds me a lot of the Facel-Vega, which was a French car equipped with Chrysler Hemis. It was produced in a few different models from the mid 50's to early 60's.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/search/&brand=Facel%2BVega

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

rt green

third string oil changer