News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members in Austin Texas with a 68-70 charger?

Started by dspaulding70, March 21, 2009, 09:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspaulding70

If you know of anyone in the Austin or Central Texas area that is a member, please let me know.  I am looking for a couple of local peers to talk with about my b-body charger.

rrockchrger

Hey dspaulding70, I'm up in Round Rock and I own a '70 charger project, but it's just a rolling shell right now and the engine isn't complete.  Sounds like you are way ahead of me in your project and probably know more then I do but if you need help, shoot me a PM. and I'll try. 

68RRFlyer

I'm in Houston and own a 69 Charger as well as a 68 Road Runner, and I have a 68 Charger R/T in my shop undergoing a full resto.  Not central TX, but in the same state at least!

Cheers  :cheers:
Dave
1969-1/2 A12 Super Bee
1970 Challenger T/A
1964 Corvette Convertible
1949 Chevy 3100

hemi68charger

Quote from: 68RRFlyer on March 24, 2009, 05:55:34 PM
I'm in Houston and own a 69 Charger as well as a 68 Road Runner, and I have a 68 Charger R/T in my shop undergoing a full resto.  Not central TX, but in the same state at least!

Cheers  :cheers:

Me three..........

I used to live in Austin and Georgetown/Andice if that counts..........   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

vancamp

I am working in Austin right now probaly for the next month or two, im working on 183 by anderson mill.