News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi valve covers

Started by suntech, March 28, 2009, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Hi all! Getting closer to the time to buy valve covers, and i haveĀ“nt found what i am looking for. Any suggestions guys?? :popcrn:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

bullit68

beware of the "repro"hemi valve covers.i bought a set off ebay,they're nice,but not 100%.they're thinner metal than factory and some of the details are slightly off.the factory mopar performance ones are the way to go in my opinion,although they are more expensive.incidently i had clearance issues with my factory set.i had different valve springs put on and they included different retainers as well.this is a very tight area clearance wise.the retainers contacted the sides of the valve covers ever so slightly that they caused splitting.so you need to stick with a stock sized retainer or check for clearance.