News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers in Indiana?

Started by gram101, April 01, 2009, 02:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gram101

Hi I'm new to posting have looked for a while, just wondering how many Chargers there are in Indiana. :popcrn:

gram101

69_500

There are quite a few if you are talking about the entire state. There is 6 69 chargers within a 15 mile radius of my house here on the south west side of indianapolis. 3 of them being 69 Charger 500's, 1 Daytona, 1 RT/SE, and 1 R/T. Well there are a few other Charger's if you include all of the indy/metro area as well.

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

ac_knight

gram101

Thanks for the replays guys nice Chargers, I'm Around Worthington Indiana. Don't have one yet  just my dream car maybe in about 10 years. ;)

paironines

gram101 --- There used to be a super rusty orange 68 Charger sitting at the truck wash as you came into town back in 93 or 94? Do you remember it or know what happened to it?  I passed on it because the rear springs were through the trunk.

Slowpoke

Mine has been in Indianapolis since new.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

thrillbilly

I am in Warsaw, IN.  I go to Ft. Wayne several times a month, never had the Charger there, thinking of hitting some shows over that way this year though.
"She ain't revved till the rods are thrown"  DBT

gram101

Quotegram101 --- There used to be a super rusty orange 68 Charger sitting at the truck wash as you came into town back in 93 or 94? Do you remember it or know what happened to it?  I passed on it because the rear springs were through the trunk.
We moved there in late 97 i have no seen one anywhere close to Worthington wish there was i would go by it every day :icon_smile_big: nice cars guy keep them coming :cheers:

BradD

A few chargers here in New Castle. Restoring one for a customer in Greenfield.
Brad
dornautocraft.com