News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Raleigh,NC Things To Do???

Started by 1970 RT/SE, March 13, 2009, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 RT/SE

I have to head to raleigh,NC on business and was wondering if any of the locals have any good tips on places to eat or any car stuff to do thats in the area?    Thanks for any comments

JeffYoung

I live in downtown Raleigh. 

When are you here?  THere is a Mopar used car lot -- maybe 10-15 interesting old Mopars on US1. It's a bit junky, and not a lot of people know about it, but cool stuff in there. Open weekdays business hours and then Saturdays.

For food, what do you like? Eastern NC BBQ? Steak? Other stuff?

Manfred318

Dunno about Raleigh, I dont usually get way over there in the big city unless I hit a concert at Vol.11.  You can come here to Asheboro (Now with Beer :2thumbs:) and visit the N.C. Zoo and hang out with us MoPar guys.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

1970 RT/SE

Not sure how much time I will have, either alot or not so much. I would love to check out the used car lot. Do you have a name?   As far as food goes I love steak and BBQ. How are the junkyards in the area? are you allowed to raom around or has the insurance bug hit NC as well ?