News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what ever happened to??

Started by C_stripes, January 02, 2009, 11:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

There are a few members that we have not seen in a while that used to hang out allot, Where did they go?

Hitman 149 and 70chargerboy are a few.

Anyone?????
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

69bronzeT5

70chargerboy "retired" from the site. John (HITMAN)...I talked to him a couple of weeks ago on facebook. Him and the Charger are good. :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

I haven't seen Grant AKA Charger_Fan in a while either :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

I'm here...see?? :wave:                    ;D
Been busy at work lately, they're remodeling & moving half the stinkin' store...I got sucked into the middle of it. :eyes: That & with other crap going on, I've been away more than usual.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

C_stripes

Nice to see you charger fan.  I was down in your neck of the woods on Thursday. You're lucky. You guys don't have as much snow as us up here in Logan. Its melting though. FINALY!!

Charger_Fan

The less white crap, the merrier! :icon_smile_big:
Spent Christmas at the Homestead in Midway...THAT's a lot of snow up there! :o They had loader tractors cruising the streets, instead of snow plows. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

six-tee-nine

I guess that is what happens sometimes.....

I'd loved to read Doc 74 and Cudaken's topics in the body section when I just found my way to the new site here... but for some people lots can change in 2 years.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

C_stripes

I went up threw Island park yesterday and its crazy up there. And the roads suck.  I hate snow.

Brock Samson

i am curious about Jim Shine,..  did he go away mad?.. i know some folks got run off,.. and some just disappear,..
Charger Bill the Yellow Cuda gal, i forget her name now and the woman from Alaska,..
i know drop top had some health issues... What about Johnny 6 pack?
Anyone keep in touch?..

PocketThunder

Grant i noticed you were not on here as often either, i was hoping you didnt leave the site to be exclusive with the 70 site.   :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69 OUR/TEA

squeakfinder

8WHEELER and Chryco Psycho are a couple a M.I.A's that used to post allot.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 04, 2009, 04:56:51 PM
Grant i noticed you were not on here as often either, i was hoping you didnt leave the site to be exclusive with the 70 site.   :icon_smile_blackeye:
Nope, I haven't been there much, either...I've been a non-logger on both sites equally. :lol:

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TeeWJay426

Always wondered what happened to Jen (username Dart3404). Used to see her at shows, was on here, moparts, and MassMopar, but just seemed to drop out of sight.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed