News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

74 charger seats into a 68

Started by Rayzor, March 06, 2009, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzor

There is a 74 charger in the junkyard here and the front bucket seats are in great condition. Can anyone confirm if they will bolt in without mods in a 68 charger.

BROCK

I think not.  The floorboards are different & the seat tracks are not the same width apart.

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Ghoste

A long ong time ago I had 3rd gen Charger seats in a 69 Super Bee that I had (I thought they looked cooler :eyes:) but for the life of me I cannot remember what if anything I had to do to make them fit.  Given the time frame, I'm thinking that I likely just drilled new holes in the floor.

Rayzor

hmm, I wouldnt mind drilling new holes if that was the case. I just hate to buy somthing I cant use. My car was a bench car so I will probably have to drill anyway.

Charger1973

Quote from: Rayzor on March 18, 2009, 08:53:31 PM
hmm, I wouldnt mind drilling new holes if that was the case. I just hate to buy somthing I cant use. My car was a bench car so I will probably have to drill anyway.

You will have to make at least 4 new holes for sure then.