News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know anything about this '68?

Started by jdiesel33, February 04, 2009, 12:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

I'm in love with the exterior. Very mean and powerful looking. Not sure about the interior though.

http://www.mmbrokers.com/68Charger/68charger.htm
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

moparstuart

he builds drivers out of rusty cars , I have gotten into it with him here before , Look at anything you buy from him carefully and in person .    nasty interior updates on that thing

ED BB1 on the board here bought his 68 from him and had a bad experience 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

Its gotta be clean.....Its sittin in front of the "Spot not" ...So why wouldnt it be?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BB1

Do not deal with these people.

They are crooks, M&M same as Hpag, BK.

This is a warning.  :nono: :nono: :nono:
Delete my profile

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 04, 2009, 12:22:09 PM
Its gotta be clean.....Its sittin in front of the "Spot not" ...So why wouldnt it be?

Thats what i was thinking!..   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: 

Oh and that tuck n roll interior straight out of the 50's doesnt look right in a muscle car.   :puke:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

what is a back dash ?  ( package tray ) ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jdiesel33

Yeah that trunk lid thing - no thanks. Didnt like the modifications to the interior either.

Definitely wasnt looking to buy this or anything - just came across it and thought it was nice looking from the outside.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

69 charger 500

your better off buyin from somone you trust on forums or look for somone close enough to you that you dont mind driving to because you want to observe the car inside and out every detail yourself i have lots of freinds and family that dont observe car well take about three looks to seem professional buy it and about 5 days later starts to fall apart dont go on a unfamiliars word it almost never works :coolgleamA:

Rolling_Thunder

all that thing has is a coat of paint...    nothing more...   engine bay looks horribly, interior is nasty, and why no pictures of the underside ?  RUST!      Seriously - i wouldnt buy
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip