News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Towing Help: Anyone who can tow a small truck from Wilder,KY to Atlanta,GA?

Started by WH23G3G, January 23, 2009, 09:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23G3G

My 98 Ford Ranger which I use as my everyday transportation had a heart attack and died while I was on vacation in Wilder, Kentucky. At least it died close to the place I was leaving from so I was able to get help. I'm already out $460 for rental car to get back home and towing and diagnosis by the Ford dealer there. They said it spun a bearing and they couldn't get the engine to turn over forwards or backwards. Now I need to get back to my home or a shop near my home so I can get it fixed. But I didn't know of anyone there who could haul that long of a distance. There wasn't really even any repair shops. I'm sure there's some people here that might know. I've got a lot of investment in this truck, everything is in good shape, new paint, front end, tires, brakes, rear end, HD transmission. I was disappointed the engine decided to quit even at 227,000 miles. I was hoping it would make it to at least 300,000.