News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

he put it back on ebay....

Started by vancamp, December 29, 2008, 08:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quapman

What a shame to paint purple over such a rare color (FT6).

Typical flipper move.

teamroth

^^ I would say a scumbag move. Nothing wrong with flipping, as long as you are accurately portraying what's in the car....imho
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

quapman

I should have said "typical non-mopar guy flipper move".

I have mixed opinions on flippers in general. An ex-friend up in NY was King of the flip and a talented LIAR.

S

BB1

That is Shawn's doing, he lives here in Missouri. The guy runs around with some scary bondo body boys.
I've been to their shop, and seen first hand how they butcher the cars up then cake on the bondo.
About as good as Hpag does. He sells mostly to overseas people who never see the cars untill they arrive at the dock.

:rotz:
Delete my profile

vancamp

heres what the phone number in his auction comes back as

A Perfect Finish Body Shop 
  9220 Long Beach Blvd
  South Gate, CA 90280
  Phone: (323) 357-9500

Mopar2Ya

QuoteDefinitions of perfect on the Web:

* being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a ...
    * arrant(a): without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain ...
    * perfective: a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
    * precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
I'm not so sure perfect suits that car.  :hah:

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8