News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger as 2nd favorite?

Started by Ghoste, December 29, 2008, 01:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

O.K............I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SPANKED,  :spank: :spank: :spank:   :drool5:, I TRUELY LOVE our charger, but I bought a 67' Camaro. I got the car from the original owner, and I have been waiting for my turn to rebuild it. (I do need help as I'm trying to learn how everything works!  :2thumbs:) Seems like the Charger took preference.  :scratchchin:  :brickwall: :scratchchin: I have loved that model since I was in Junior High!  :yesnod: Sorry Guys!!!!!  :pity:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

P.S. I'm a Raiders Fan Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :spank:  :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikepmcs

What did Chuck ever see in you?   :rofl: :smilielol:

I like the 1st gen Camaro as well. :2thumbs:
I think the 69 is my favorite though.(man, 69 was just a good year for cars IMO)
I don't like the 69 Firebird, UGGGGGLLLYYYYYYY!
I do however like the 67-8. I built a 68 Firebird for my ex fiance many many years ago.  Almost had it finished too.  When I booted her and we finally dissolved, she would not sell me the car.  I ended up selling it for her though.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?