News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

returnee with new charger

Started by unholymother, December 23, 2008, 09:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unholymother

Hi folks,
  I lurked around here a couple years ago with my 71 charger, but I sold it , so I  just  drifted away.
     Now I am back with a  new project , a 1968 Charger.
     I'm gonna need a lot of help.
     I live out in Oregon.
     Its just a 318, 3 -on- the- tree car with AC.  Didnt know Chargers came with  3 speed manuals on the tree but thats what my book says.
    I just want to have fun, dont care if its a collectible or not.  I just love chargers and have never had a second gen. Charger before , they just keep  getting away from me.  this time i cornered one, and it was right here in my hometown of Eugene.
     It needs floor pan and trunk work but its otherwise a complete and very straight car.
   The guy owned  a  bunch of them in his day.  He used to crew with Richard petty back in the 70s. Has a ton of memorabilia from the day and photos .
     the old beast  hasnt been tagged since 1986.
      Anyway just wanted to "shout-out" , say hello, and let u know I will  be again making your guys lives miserable with a zillion silly questions
        Thanks
   Neal

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WingCharger

Lets see some pics. I love column shift manual Chargers. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
You dont see enough of them. Always wanted to see one with buckets. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

petercharger

lets see what the car looks like...I live just 59 miles from the dud and would love to see it also...thanks  :cheers: :popcrn:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks