News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone make aftermarket kickpanels?

Started by timinator, January 11, 2007, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timinator

I'm looking for a set of kick panels for my 69 Charger. Does anyone make aftermarket ones?

mikepmcs

there are some ok sets on ebay right now that you would have to clean and dye. 
that might be a way to go for you.

i don't know if they make aftermarket kick panels to tell you the truth. i don't think so though.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

nh_mopar_fan

I know that Laysons carries some. Not sure what years though.

www.laysons.com

From what I hear, he's incredibly slow in delivery....

mikepmcs

geeez, that guys catalog is $22 alone.  WOW
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

nh_mopar_fan

Yeah but you can search the on-line catalog.

HITMAN 149

TRY PADDOCK???? OR LEGENDARY????? I THINK, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY ::)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

BLACKWOLF

try harden's muscle car world in lexington, mo.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

charger_mike75

Charger-Bodie

ledgendary has them i just got the new catolog monday
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

chargerguy111

Does anyone know if the kick panel insulation can go in after the e- brake assembly and the heater box?Thanks.