News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Hunting Trip

Started by MoparSam, December 03, 2008, 01:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparSam

Four guys went on their annual hunting trip.  There were only two cabins and this was a problem because Darrell snored really bad, so the other three decided they would each take turns at night bunking with Darrell.
The first morning Bob met with Bubba and Scott looking terrible.  The others asked what happened and he said Darrell snored like a grizzly bear, and I sat and watched him all night.  The next morning Scott came by looking just awful and he said same thing happened to him.  The last morning Bubba came in all bright eyed and bushy tailed (all 6' 5" and 250lbs of him) and Scott and Bob asked how did you sleep?.  He said great and they asked how? Bubba said right at bed time I tucked Darrell in, kissed him on the forehead, and patted his hind end and I'm pretty sure he watched me all night.
'68 Charger R/T 440
'74 D-100 Adventurer 318
'75 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'78 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'67 Dart GT (Soon 440)
'05 Ram 1500 4.7
1/2 '71 Dart