News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a pic of the UCA offset bushings

Started by 4aThrill, March 16, 2009, 06:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

I am putting the UCA offset bushings in like most of you have done before, but the bushings I've got have no arrows; so pics would be a great help.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

b5blue

Arrows? The center hole is off to one side.....you put it in so the hole is "to" the point farthest from the ball joint, that allows you to adjust the camber "out" a little more, keeping the top of your tire from leaning in to much. Hope that helps. Neal (Mancini's site has a photo of one)

4aThrill

runningman

Anyone have the part # for these?  I have K408 written down but want to double check. Thanks

Matt

runningman

I found this information on a previous post and want to make sure this is the correct procedure.

"If you get them you will notice they have arrows molded into the rubber face. For proper installation to increase caster (looking from the front of the car towards the rear), install the front ones with the arrow pointing out towards the tire, and the rear ones with the arrows pointing in (towards the engine). Ignore the instructions that come in the box because they tell you to install them differently than above for increased camber"

4aThrill

thankx for the info runningman, I had to get new UCA and LCA two out of the four arms were no good.

runningman

4aThrill

the left UCA the ball joint would not go screw in no matter what I tried, and then the right LCA where the torsion bar goes in and stops at that piece was pretty broken off. so instead running with stuff all screwed up got some new stuff going in.

runningman

Okay, just checking so I know what to look for on my stuff.  Thanks!

4aThrill