News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW -- 1974 (I think) Satellite

Started by bull, October 30, 2008, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 31, 2008, 11:35:18 AM
Quote from: bull on October 31, 2008, 11:00:17 AM
Here's some pics from a Yahoo search:
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs:

I will trade you for my 74' Satellite Sebring survivior, great runner, triple green.

Yours looks a lot nicer than this one.

Chris G.

Muscle car or not, a Sundance is sweet! Finding the interior is most likely impossible.

bull

I went and looked at the car closely (and in the daylight) and although it looks good from afar it looks far from good when you get too close. The interior is in really good condition but the body has a lot of rust. Most of it isn't through rust but it's flakey in several spots and there are bubbles under the vinyl. The paint is original and faded badly and the side stripe is probably three different shades of sun bleach. Basically it's just an original Sundance that was kept under a car port for years and now it's been moved to a spot beneath a pine tree. Until now I don't think I've seen a car with so many pine needles on it.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures up later in case someone is interested. I think I should just spend the money on my Charger instead.

rav440

Quote from: bull on October 31, 2008, 11:36:58 PM
I went and looked at the car closely (and in the daylight) and although it looks good from afar it looks far from good when you get too close. The interior is in really good condition but the body has a lot of rust. Most of it isn't through rust but it's flakey in several spots and there are bubbles under the vinyl. The paint is original and faded badly and the side stripe is probably three different shades of sun bleach. Basically it's just an original Sundance that was kept under a car port for years and now it's been moved to a spot beneath a pine tree. Until now I don't think I've seen a car with so many pine needles on it.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures up later in case someone is interested. I think I should just spend the money on my Charger instead.

just a thought , if the interior is usable nice it may be worth a pretty penny you may be able to part it out for a touch more , if the 1/4s are good they will bring a good buck . are they firm on the 2k ? where is it located ? state city ?

:popcrn:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

bull

Quote from: rav440 on November 01, 2008, 04:17:24 AM
Quote from: bull on October 31, 2008, 11:36:58 PM

just a thought , if the interior is usable nice it may be worth a pretty penny you may be able to part it out for a touch more , if the 1/4s are good they will bring a good buck . are they firm on the 2k ? where is it located ? state city ?

:popcrn:

It's in Portland, Oregon. I don't know if they are firm on the price but they would have to go pretty low for me to grab the bait.