News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood signal indicators

Started by dandydan, November 17, 2008, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandydan

I know my 69 had them-were the same ones used on 68 and 70 too? I have pair for sale and want to make sure I represent them correctly. Thanks gang!

Troy

68 had the same ones - different for 70.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dandydan

Just 6T9 CHGR

:iagree: 
never noticed the "front" on mine though...heck my repro's arent even painted black :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dandydan

That's just one of many things I've learned recently in helping my firend clear out this "lot" of parts. I thought I knew Chargers pretty well but always look forward to picking up little tidbits like that.

resq302

Chris, yes the Front word is on there, kinda hard to read though as it is not really viewable from the front of the car and still kinda hard to see when looking at it from inside the car.  My originals were blacked out like that also to go with the blacked out section on the hood "reversed scoops" if you will.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Brock Samson

Would it be possible to see some pics of them as they should be mounted in the hood?..  detailed photos from top and inside... i have a set of repros and would really like to see the proper install.
thanks.

resq302

Brock,

Ill try and remember to take some pics this weekend.  Ill be in and out of the garage this weekend doing projects around the house so hopefully I will remember.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto