News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm a DAD!!!!!!!!!! with a pic now + another one

Started by greenpigs, October 21, 2006, 06:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

very cool green,glad to hear that everything is okay!congrats :cheers:

Blue Pentastar

Congratulations Get some pictures up soon.

I assume mom and daughter are coming home soon, (they don't keep them long these days) you better get that room painted quick.
You need to let the paint fumes disapate before the little girl comes home.

Mike
:thumbs:
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

resq302

Quote from: greenpigs on October 22, 2006, 12:16:03 AM
Thanks guys

I need to buy a .45 and a shovel for when she tries to start dating
:icon_smile_big:

Funny but I just told my wife the same thing yesterday.  We are expecting our first child around Dec. 18th and it will be a girl also.  Gotta get her started early with the wrenchs and sockets to keep the car blood in the family.

Hope mom and baby are doing well.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

greenpigs

They are both fine and were in the hospital only a few days.

She has a habit of putting the pacifier in her mouth and then launching it ala crossbow style when she gets ticked.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Neal_J

hemi68charger

Congrad's !!!!! It's a wonderful feeling.. Mine just turned 5 months...... Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

472 R/T SE

;) She's a little doll.  She has a head of hair, more than me actually.  ;D

You have to break her in right now piggie, put that car seat in the back of the Charger and take her to a cruise in or something.  My little one was about 3 months old when I toted her to a big cruise in.  My buddies said some guys were talking about that nice Charger with the baby seat in the back.   :icon_smile_wink:

Charger_Fan

Hey look at that, she's not green! :o :icon_smile_big:

She's got more hair than me too. :yesnod: Congrats, Piggy. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

skip68

Now you'll need a sippy cup cupholder  :hah: I can't talk, I've got two of those :ahum:  :shruggy: :bawling: Congrads, she looks good and healthy.  :2thumbs: Best wishes for you and your family.    Chuck................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

4402tuff4u

Quote from: greenpigs on October 22, 2006, 12:16:03 AM
Thanks guys

I need to buy a .45 and a shovel for when she tries to start dating
:icon_smile_big:

Congratulations bud!!  If you hunt, take some deer mounts (or other species) and hang them on the living room wall. When the punk shows up to pick up your precious princess, tell the punk that you were not pissed at the those animals on the wall, that you only did that as a sport and look how they ended up!! :D

I'm convinced that for us fathers with only daughters, our hell will begin when they start dating cause all the sick stuff you thought about will be going through your mind when she walks out the door with him!  :flame:   
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

TheGhost

Oh dear Lord, Greenpigs has reproduced. :o

Seriously though, congrats, and best wishes for your new daughter.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.